2. Collection of information
3. Use of information
5. Your right as a data subject
6. How to contacts us
This page covers our private policy in relation to everything affiliated with our online store and our digital offering. In other words, it does not cover the processing of personal data about employees, suppliers, service providers or other external stakeholders.
2. Collection of informationWe may collect or access the following data from you depending on the degree of interaction you have with us:
- When visiting and interacting with our website we collect data regarding your behaviour through the use of pixel tags and cookies (read more under “Cookies”). This is involves click patterns when visiting the site, browsing history, IP address, and the browser and device used.
- Throughout your online purchasing process, we collect personal information provided by you required to complete the ordering process such as name, address, e-mail, and payment details.
- By signing up to our newsletter we may collect your name, country, and a specification of which kind of news you are interested in.
- When interacting with our social media, behavioural and demographic information about you is obtained through your social media profiles.
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA) but may be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. In this case the transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside EEA, a data processor agreement will be carried out, meeting the “Standard Contractual Clauses” approved by the European Commission.
3. Use of informationYour personal information is strictly used in relation to operating and communicating our e-commerce business. The information obtained may be used for the following purposes:
- Online order processing
- Consumer insights and analysis
- Marketing segmentation and targeting
- Customer support and retention
- Product development
We take the security and processing of your personal data very seriously, and therefore your data will only be shared with carefully selected third parties (e.g. payment service providers and couriers) for supporting the business. However, your data will never be sold to third parties solely for profit or any other issue not concerning our business.
You may choose not to accept cookies which limit the whole online experience, since allowing cookies is a necessity to be able to checkout.
Cookies can be managed (including blocked and deleted) through your internet browser's preferences.
5. Your right as a data subject
It is within your right to withdraw any consent you previously may have given in the use of your personal data.
Furthermore, you are allowed to update, modify, and permanently delete your personal data. Please note that not all information can be accessed directly, so if you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you wish to edit your newsletter subscription settings you can to it in the footer of a newsletter.
6. How to contact us
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Won Hundred Online Store is a Danish fashion company registered as W H ApS.
W H ApS
Ny Østergade 25
DK-1101 Copenhagen K
CVR/VAT no.: 27759491
Telephone: +45 36 16 09 04 (Mon-Fri, 9-16 CET)